Sign up to our email list and receive regular updates from Freedonia.
Freedonia's 2013 Funding Application Deadline EXTENDED to March 17th!
Freedonia’s funding decisions usually result from an interactive process between the organization seeking funding and the Freedonia Board. Freedonia reviews proposals and makes grants on a annual basis. The 2013 funding round is now open and applications are due on March 17, 2013.
1. Application forms can be downloaded as an MSWord document or pdf (please find the form below) and emailed to Freedonia.
In order to reduce administrative costs, applications must be submitted electronically. Please send your application to: email@example.com
Hard copies of applications or other supporting documents may be mailed to Freedonia by special arrangement.
Please send hard copies to:
Cooperation for Economic Self-Reliance
Box 541, Stn. P
Toronto, ON M5S 2T1
2. We will send you an acknowledgment that your application form was received, and we will direct your application form to the members of our Intake Committee for review. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt, please get in touch with us.
3. If as a result of that review the Intake Committee concludes that there is no prospect of Freedonia funding, we will notify you promptly.
4. If the Intake Committee decides that your project might qualify for funding, we will contact you if further information may be required.
5. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we process, we cannot provide reasons for funding decisions or evaluations of individual applications.
|Freedonia Application.doc||86.5 KB|
|Freedonia Application.pdf||534.38 KB|